URGENT NEED - Sr. Business Analyst from Utility industry - White Plains, NY!!!
Location: White Plains, NY 10601 (Onsite work is a MUST post pandemic; Local candidates will be considered)
Duration: 12 months + contract (long term project; contract renews annually)
Hired consultant play a key role gathering functional and technical requirements, conducting data mapping, preparing test plans and scripts, executing testing, assisting with completion of Disaster Recovery and Technology Impact documents, assisting with stakeholder communications and change management. For this assignment, the senior BA will be responsible to:
* Create Functional Requirements
* Create business Process flow documents and Business process documents
* Create Technical Requirements document
* Create Requirements Traceability Matrix
* Create data mapping documents and Technical Interface specification for electronic files (e-files)
* Create test strategy, scenarios and scripts
* Assist team in developing application support RACI and support handover documents.
* Assist team with stakeholder communications
* Assist team with completion of provided Business Impact Assessment and Technology Impact Assessment forms
* Weekly status reports. Meeting agendas, materials, and minutes for weekly meetings.
Required Skills & Experience:
* Knowledge and experience in the Utility industry, especially in digital modernization.
* Extensive experience in developing detailed requirements - functional and technical.
* Knowledge of proper requirements specification and development, such as process/functional requirements definition methods, JAD/RAD sessions, use case development, process flow diagrams.
* Knowledge of data science concepts and experience gathering data requirements.
* Ability to work in a team environment with both employees and consultants is a must.
* Demonstrated experience with Agile and hybrid project methodologies.
* A deep understanding of technical concepts, principles and terminology.
* Ability to communicate effectively across many different levels of technical and business teams.
* Ability to engage diplomatically with stakeholders
* Superior presentation and negotiation skills.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and interpersonal skills.
* Excellent analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving abilities.
* Proven management and organizational skills.
* Strong adaptability and capacity to work in fast-paced environments.
* Experience with sitecore, Azure devops, Primavera a plus