One of our premier clients is looking for a Senior Business Analyst in Richmond, VA for a 12 months' engagement. If interested, please submit your resume ASAP indicating (a) your date of availability (b) current location (c) desired hourly rate, W2 or 1099?
*local candidates strongly preferred*
ALL candidates MUST be able to attend a personal interview (NO phone interviews, NO Skype, NO exceptions), if requested.
- You will assist with the implementation of a new agency-wide billing system.
- Review, analyze and evaluates business system and user needs.
- Perform gap analysis on existing state of requirements in conjunction with current business needs.
- Elicit requirements using various elicitation techniques such as Brainstorming, Data Mining, Document Analysis, Interviews with users, risk analysis to produce requirement artifacts such as Field Definition Matrix, Business Rules, Interface requirements, Use Cases, activity diagrams and Wireframes.
- Re-engineer and clearly define business processes for the new application.
- Identify how the new application and business processes will integrate with existing business processes.
- Participate in the review of current business processes and demonstrate improved processes.
- Provide training in the new solution.
- Assist with organizational change management associated with the new solution.
- Define roles and access rights needed for the new application.
- Function as a liaison between VSP and the vendor providing the solution.
- Possess strong organization, analytical, problem solving, and interpersonal skills.
- Self motivated and able to develop rapport and positive working relationships with coworkers.
REQUIRED SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
5-7 years' experience in the following is required:
- Review, analyze and evaluate user/system needs
- Perform Gap analysis
- Produce UML Requirement artifacts.
- Analyzing functional/non-functional system requirements.
Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Worked on Requirements for Web based systems
- Organizational Change Management
- Business processes Re-engineering
- - Prior experience implementing billing systems
- - Prior experience gathering requirements for accounting/finance projects