Job Title: Senior Business Analyst
Job Location: Remote
Job Type: long term contract
- Partner with product managers and operations teams to understand functional and non-functional business requirements
- Analyze and understand the rationale, logic, and data behind business requirements
- Lead discussions with business and technical teams to develop workable and deliverable solutions for clients
- Work with other teams, stakeholders, and clients on large & complex enterprise solutions
- Write user stories for an Agile scrum development team
- Develop technical documentation to be used by clients
Experience & Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience.
- 6-8 years of experience in writing Agile user stories for financial services technology, specifically payment services, including test cases linked to requirements.
- 3-5 years of experience with payment services protocols including SWIFT MT, ISO20022, CBPR+
- Experienced in XML and JSON
- Understanding of payment clearing systems such as SWIFT, FedWire, Real-time Payments (RTP) and NACHA
- Understanding of RESTful API design principles including experience in RESTful API design and implementation
- Experience and knowledge of Agile development methodology, and tools such as Atlassian Jira, Confluence and Blueprint.
- Certification in SAFe Agile framework desirable.
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills
- Ability to articulate complex problems through technical discussion
- Self-starter and good team player
- Can work collaboratively to perform troubleshooting and solution development.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills