We are seeking Senior Financial Business Analysts with Financial Services - Front Office Trading experience for long-term roles in the Baltimore, Maryland area.
Candidates local to the Baltimore area are preferred.
This role is currently REMOTE with eventual onsite work in the Baltimore area
- Facilitate workshops with varied stakeholder and user groups to agree on the requirements and solution design.
- Undertake detailed data analysis and identify incremental data requirements and help identify solutions.
- Be able to translate complex requirements and processes into simple and understandable documentation.
- Day to day running of requirement management systems, change control, and document standards.
- Deliver detailed design documentation mapping out the end to end solution.
- Engage with project managers, business subject matter experts, and technology systems owners to supplement existing business and systems knowledge to document current and future state processes and conduct change impact analysis.
- Documenting and owning business acceptance test cases.
- Executing detailed data-testing, validating results against documented requirements.
- Managing, reviewing, and analyzing testing issues and identifying options and recommendations.
- Supporting the business through execution of business acceptance/user acceptance test cases.
- Documenting of target business process and business readiness task list.
- 6+ years Business Analysis experience in the Financial Investments Industry with buy-side asset management exposure FRONT Office/Trading experience/Fixed Income
- Extensive experience with Requirements Gathering and Documentation required.
- Extensive experience and a solid understanding of process mapping and system tools to create processes.
- Extensive experience with leading, presenting to, and working with Senior Stakeholders required.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field.
- Strong MS experience - Excel, PowerPoint
- Prior experience using Jira and/or Rally for documentation
- Exceptional communication skills