Company in downtown Phoenix is looking for Senior Business Analysts
1 year + contracts
NO THIRD PARTIES OR AGENCIES PLEASE
LOCAL CANDIDATES ARE REQUIRED
SEND RESUMES ASAP TO
IT Career Opportunities at Envision, LLC
Are you looking for the place to really enhance your career? Envision offers
Challenging IT positions with a lot of responsibility in a rewarding, fun working environment.
Why Envision? The Envision Difference
* Work on cutting-edge technology projects with Fortune 500 companies who are technology leaders close to home.
* Envision is a financially-stable company founded in 1983.
* We are known for caring about our Consultants and have Recognition and Award programs.
* Our culture is entrepreneurial with long term Consultant partnerships.
* Envision has a national presence and does business in 33 states.
* Voted a “Best Place to Work” by St. Louis Small Business Monthly magazine – November, 2013
Envision offers the following benefit options to our talented, professional employees: Complete Medical and Dental Plans Life Insurance Long Term Disability Matching 401 (K); Paid Time Off Fun Social Events 95% Employee Health Contribution by Envision
T Business Analyst
NO C2C OR THIRD PARTIES ALLOWED
ONLY LOCAL CANDIDATES TO THE THE PHOENIX AREA WILL BE CONSIDERED
Envision is seeking an IT Business Analyst for our 6 month project which we expect to extend longer long term project in Phoenix, AZ. Below is a brief outline of experience for this role:
Seeking customer-oriented Lead Business Analyst to lead the collection, analysis, and presentation to improve process improvement efforts for the ITS department. Some of these initiatives include reviewing the As-Is and To-Be state of a technology investment process, support critical applications inventory management, and other strategic improvement initiatives as needed. The candidate should be able to operate reasonably independently once key objectives and milestones are established.
- Conducting a full business case assessment and supporting a PM team with project execution. All project initiatives managed under the PMO have high complexity and high visibility. Therefore, the individual selected for this position must have excellent communication skills, active listening skills, and relationship management skills to support multiple stakeholders.
- The desired candidate will be adept at gathering and distilling business, technical, and functional requirements, mapping business processes and data and system workflows, facilitating gap analyses, and contributing to other written business deliverables to deliver business value while mitigating risks.
- The candidate will prepare executive level briefing documents as well as perform market and peer research. The BA will work independently, proactively communicate and be able to juggle multiple initiatives simultaneously. Attention to detail, business writing, and organization skills are a must.
- 5 years of experience as a lead business analyst conducting business cases, business and technical process mapping, requirements gathering, establishing logical workflow diagrams to be implemented, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, management, information technology or related field
- Strong experience with data modeling, data analytics, and data reporting from raw data
- Business-minded, energetic, data-driven with strong technical, analytical, and communication skills
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
- Possess leadership and presentation skills
- Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts
- Exceptional attention to detail; documents must be professional and ready for executive review
- Advanced proficiency with MS Word, OneNote, Excel, PowerPoint, Project/PWA and Visio, wireframe
- Procurement experience (RFP, RFI, RFQ, etc.)
Preferred Experience and Training
- Business Analyst certifications (i.e. PMI-PBA, IIBA-CCBA, IIBA-CBAP, etc.)
- Other certifications and skills such as Lean, Kaizen, Scrum/Agile Project management methodologies, ITIL v3 Foundation Training and/or Certification
- Business Intelligence tools
| || |
Please send Qualified resumes asap to
Please call to discuss our Bonus Referral Program!