Company in Tempe, AZ and dowtown Phoenix is looking for Senior Business Analysts/Requirement Analysts
Contract to Hire Openings and 1 year + contracts
NO THIRD PARTIES OR AGENCIES PLEASE
LOCAL CANDIDATES ARE REQUIRED
SEND RESUMES ASAP TO SCOTT.LIEB@ENVISION.COM
Very low turn-over, stable company with no layoffs
Good work/life balance
IT Career Opportunities at Envision, LLC
Are you looking for the place to really enhance your career? Envision offers
Challenging IT positions with a lot of responsibility in a rewarding, fun working environment.
Why Envision? The Envision Difference
* Work on cutting-edge technology projects with Fortune 500 companies who are technology leaders close to home.
* Envision is a financially-stable company founded in 1983.
* We are known for caring about our Consultants and have Recognition and Award programs.
* Our culture is entrepreneurial with long term Consultant partnerships.
* Envision has a national presence and does business in 33 states.
* Voted a “Best Place to Work” by St. Louis Small Business Monthly magazine – November, 2013
Envision offers the following benefit options to our talented, professional employees: Complete Medical and Dental Plans Life Insurance Long Term Disability Matching 401 (K); Paid Time Off Fun Social Events 95% Employee Health Contribution by Envision
Company looks for True Business Analysts or Pure Business Analysts where 85-90% of Job Responsibilities have involved Gathering/Eliciting Requirements from Users or Stakeholders or Developers(Good Interviewing Techniques, JAD sessions) and Writing Requirements from scratch(Complex Use Cases or Business Requirement Documents).
Must Possess strong Process Modeling/Engineering skills as well.
Must be a Senior/Lead Business Analyst needing little or no supervision, must be able to manage entire Requirement Projects from beginning to end(full SDLC).
Agile/Scrum experience is required!
Company does not want people who have been in Hybrid/Dual roles performing other roles such as Quality Assurance or Project Management.
Candidates to provide sample documentation from previous Business / System Analyst experiences.
Additional information. It is very important that this person is flexible, adaptable, able to deal effectively with different types of people and “go with the flow” to get things accomplished. Needs outstanding communication skills. They don’t want someone with a too strong, opinionated approach.
The Business Analyst is responsible for working closely with clients, project manager, core technical team members and other project stakeholders and providing leadership throughout the Software Development Life Cycle.
Knowledge and Skills:
The ideal candidate will
• Be a team player with a positive attitude, enthusiasm, initiative, and self-motivation.
• Have knowledge and experience with analyzing business information, scope definition, requirements gathering, data analysis, functional specifications, application design, testing and implementation.
• Possess strong interpersonal, leadership, negotiation and written communication skills.
• Have knowledge and experience with Business Process Modeling.
* Experience with Telecom projects preferred
The Business Analyst is responsible for working closely with clients, project manager, core technical team members and other project stakeholders and providing leadership throughout the Software Development Life Cycle. This individual must possess solid business acumen, strong oral and written communication skills, flexibility, self-motivation, and social skills. They also must have the ability to bridge the business/IT divide in a way that establishes rapport, persuades others and gains understanding and trust.
• Facilitating and recording client discovery sessions
• Identifying and managing functional requirements
• Developing and validating use cases
• Business Process Modeling
• Documenting key content deliverables (Requirements & Functional Design Docs, test scripts, UAT sessions and Acceptance Report, Training Materials)
• Communicating status to project managers, team members and management
• 5 years experience as Business Analyst, extensive hands on experience with requirements documentation, facilitating and interviewing techniques to extract and validate user requirements
• 5 years extensive hands on experience with Requirements, Design, Construction, Testing and Implementation phases of software development. (Full Software Development Life Cycle Experience)
• Prefer 1-2 years experience with business process modeling.
Experience as Business Analyst, extensive hands on experience with requirements
Requirements, Design, Construction, Testing and Implementation phases of software development. (Full Software Development Life Cycle Experience)
Facilitating and recording client discovery sessions
Business Process Modeling
Please send Qualified resumes asap to
Please call to discuss our Bonus Referral Program!