CELEBRATE YOUR PERSONALITY AND TEAM SPIRIT.
GROW THROUGH YOUR CHOICES.
MAKE YOUR MARK.
North Highland believes we Unleash Potential Together. For our clients, it means we challenge thinking and build capabilities so they are stronger and inspired to do more. With our colleagues, it means shape an environment where bringing, growing and sharing ideas isn-t just encouraged-it-s expected. And within our communities, it means we give of our skills, time and passion to make them more prosperous. Overall, it means we are biased to action, so we create and build rather than talk. Senior Business Architect, Data & Analytics
The amazing work you-ll get to do with North Highland will include:
Partner with the account teams in helping to sell Data & Analytics consulting work and be a big contributor to the growth of this capability at North Highland. This role is involved at the beginning stages of the sales cycle through to delivery.
The background and experience you will have:
- Collaborate creatively with our client account teams to grow existing and build new client relationships with some of the most exciting brands in the world
- Show a bias to action through high quality work delivered on time and on budget to our clients
- Participate in business development pursuits as a subject matter expert in Data Strategy, Data Architecture and Analytics
- Provide strategic thinking, solutions, roadmaps and project leadership for all data and analytics work
- Be a thought leader in data analytics demonstrated by blog postings or white papers
- Adopt and communicate new concepts, ideas, techniques and best practices including prototyping new architecture methods, tools and products that might provide future value to our clients
- Participate in project reviews to insure architectural direction is continually followed
- In general, be a SME in Data Visualization and Enterprise Information Management, be a great project leader, work inclusively and collaboratively with project and account teams, and contribute to North Highland Data and Analytics being a world class provider in this space
- 10+ years of hands-on experience in solution architecture and delivery of EIM projects, including: SQL Database (SQL, Oracle, MySQL, etc.), Enterprise platforms and Business Intelligence/Data Warehousing, specifically related to data governance, documenting requirements, helping build full life-cycle BI/DW solutions, testing overall solutions, etc.
- Strong expertise in data visualization specifically Tableau and/or Qlickview
- Enterprise data warehousing and dimensional data modeling
- Agile project leadership experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or Computer Engineering or other related fields
- Travel: Regional travel from Wilmington to NYC. They goal is to stay local but business needs could require some travel outside of that.
is a global management consulting firm known for helping clients solve their most complex challenges related to customer experience, performance improvement, technology and digital, and transformation. We add value and support our clients across the full spectrum of consulting, from strategy through delivery. We bring the big ideas, then we make them real. North Highland is an employee-owned firm, headquartered in Atlanta, GA, with more than 3,000 consultants worldwide and 60+ offices around the globe. The firm is a member of Cordence Worldwide ( www.cordenceworldwide.com
), a global management consulting alliance. For more information, visit northhighland.com
and connect with us on LinkedIn
North Highland is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.