Title: Senior Business Intelligence Developer
Location: Springfield, OR
Job #: DE84698767 Note: This job is not open to C2C or 3rd party candidates.
IGNW is an engineering-based resourcing company headquartered in Portland, OR with GEO based teams in Seattle, WA / Austin & Dallas, TX / Southeast US / California. We have global partnerships to deliver the industry's top technical solutions and talent to every one of our clients. Some of our strategic partnerships include Google Cloud, Hashicorp, Puppet, Cisco, and Docker.
So many reasons, one being IGNW being voted Glassdoor's Best Places to Work in 2020 across the U.S. and eight other countries. See the details here https://www.thrillist.com/news/nation/glassdoor-best-places-to-work-2020 . IGNW also earned the Best of Staffing Award for providing remarkable service to job seekers, hiring managers and current Contractors. Check it out! https://www.bestofstaffing.com/agency/ignw/
Take a look and see if this is a match.... or any other jobs posted! Project Scope:
Our client is looking for a Senior Business Intelligence Developer responsible for analyzing requirements, understanding business processes and needs, and recommending solutions to achieve the business goals. Responsibilities:
- Design solutions to process data, and provide integration with other systems or applications
- Assess user requirements and provide input to departments and other IT staff to improve user productivity
- Proactively identify, diagnose, and resolve potential and evident system problems
- Top level escalation for troubleshooting support to other staff
- Design and apply new methods and procedures
- Develop and test systems, programs, workflows, reports, and databases
- Focus on efficiency and effectiveness. Prepare systems specifications, project plans, and other internal documents
- Ensure users and partners understand nature of work being performed, as well as timeframes and milestones
- Depending on focus, maintain existing functionality in company web portals by working with internal and external users to develop new portal features or install new versions of vendor software and perform unit, system, and integrated tests
- Minimum of 7 years of senior-level systems development and analysis.
- Required technical experience includes MS SQL Server, VS.NET, Cognos, MS Office suite, and Windows.
- Strong .Net programming experience
- Strong debugging skills
- Experience with databases, ETL, and SQL stored procedures
- Project management certification
Please note: Candidates may need to pass a drug and/or background check.
Please send in your resume today and be sure to get a quick response from one of our onsite recruiters:
Check out our reviews here: glassdoor.com
To view other IGNW opportunities please visit https://www.ignw.io/jobs