Senior Business Intelligence Developer
Uline – Shipping Supply Specialists "The people I work with are as passionate as I am.""I came to Uline for a job. Instead, I found a career."
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, packaging and industrial supplies. We're a family-owned company known for our incredible customer service and quality products. Our people make the difference.
We're looking for the best and brightest to take our IT department to the next level. If you have passion and expertise in Java and .NET development, database modeling, business systems analysis, or solution architecture, Uline is the company for you.
Uline seeks a Senior Business Intelligence Developer at its Corporate Headquarters in Pleasant Prairie, WI.
- Design and develop enterprise and departmental business intelligence, data warehousing and reporting solutions.
- Work with business users to establish reporting and analytic requirements.
- Translate business requirements into ETL and report specifications.
- Develop and implement ETL processes, reports and queries in support of business analytics.
- Develop and implement interactive analytic reports and dashboards.
- Provide technical and business knowledge support to the team.
- Compile ad-hoc data and report requests.
- Ensure effective communication of user requirements.
Bachelor's degree in IT or related major.
5+ years related experience.
Excellent knowledge of database design, SQL, data warehousing and IBM Cognos BI.
Strong knowledge of Microsoft BI technology (SSRS, SSIS, SSAS).
Ability to facilitate meetings and delegate responsibilities.
Available for travel to Uline's domestic and international branches.
- Complete insurance coverage – medical, dental, vision, life.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Generous paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- 3 bonus programs.
Please visit www.uline.com/jobs to learn more about our job openings and benefits package.
HOW TO APPLY
* Please click the *APPLY* button to submit your resume for immediate consideration!
Uline is a drug-free workplace