We are seeking Senior Business Improvement Consultant (Business Analyst) to work on implementation of Oracle’s Customer to Meter (C2M)
- Leads business analysis, business requirements definition, project scoping, and small IT projects, as assigned;
- Leads the implementation of complex process changes;
- Elicits, captures, validates and analyzes the business process/requirements of stakeholders in assigned lines-of-business;
- Applies proven communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to support subject matter experts in decisions regarding process optimization and technological solutions;
- Researches and maps end-to-end views of legacy business processes;
- Analyzes business processes and identifies and validates opportunities for streamlining;
- Designs detailed end-to-end business processes based on confirmed understanding of process drivers and metrics;
- Creates business analysis documentation including use cases, usage scenarios, process flows, data dictionaries, requirements traceability matrices, design documents, and project schedules;
- Performs configuration management of process documentation;
- Analyzes operational data and provides a process for identifying system/operational problems and solutions;
- Analyzes planned changes to assess impact on employees, customers, and stakeholders;
- Utilizes best practices in leading organizational change management activities as new applications and services are implemented;
- Translates conceptual user requirements into functional requirements in a clear manner that is comprehensible to software development team;
- Facilitates and leads process discussions, requirements elicitation and validation work sessions, workshops, and workgroups;
- Supports the functional configuration tasks and activities for software implementation projects;
- Bachelor’s in information technology or computer science; or related field from an accredited college or university;
- 12+ years of practical experience in IT business process analysis and requirements definition that includes:
- 5+ years of experience independently leading business process analysis and requirements definition efforts;
- Experience applying project management best practices in the management of IT projects.
- Utilities meter-to-cash business process experience
- Proven, expert ability to develop and intuitively present complex ideas (conversationally or in presentations) to audiences with varying degrees of technical experience;
- Outstanding customer, communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to identify opportunities to automate processes for efficiencies;
- Experience with Oracle Utilities Mobile Workforce Management and Oracle Utilities Work and Asset Management is preferred.
- Functional knowledge of CC&B capabilities in the Billing, Rates, Customer Care, Collections and Customer Information functional areas is preferred.
- Knowledge of various methodologies for analyzing and documenting requirements and business processes;
- Knowledge of software quality assurance best practices and methodologies;
- Ability to independently lead and conduct business process definition and analysis, business requirements definition, gap analysis activities, process optimization, and process risk assessment as well as test case scenarios to validate process performance;
- Proven ability to lead Business Analysts in successful business process definition and analysis, business requirements definition, gap analysis activities.
- Knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle and best practices for refining requirements in each phase;
- Ability to create systematic and consistent requirements specifications in both technical and user-friendly language;
- Expert knowledge and understanding of MS Office software AND one or more of the following: MS Visio, Blueprint software.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
Please submit your resume in a word file.