At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers- financial needs and help them succeed financially. We-re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you-ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Wells Fargo Technology
sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo-s more than 70 million global customers. Enterprise Architecture (EA)
teams are the gatekeepers of the Wells Fargo Technology Platform, responsible for thought leadership, technology guidance, standards decisions, and governance of technology throughout the enterprise. As part of the transformative changes occurring at Wells Fargo, EA is transforming its role to include a more active and extensive part in ensuring that the recommendations that are made are carried through to completion and have the continuous support of EA throughout the project life cycle to ensure processes and operational capabilities receive proper architecture leadership.
Wells Fargo Technology currently supports technology application portfolio of around 6,000 applications with majority of applications written in Java and .NET. These 6000 applications are governed by enterprise capabilities such as strategy, risk, policy, compliance, architecture, SDLC and they have been managed across the lines of business respectively. They are enabled by Enterprise Technology Infrastructure that provides compute, storage, network and security services based on ITSM and ITIL respectively. Wells Fargo Technology is going through a strategic technology transformation to simplify, streamline and enable technology of the future. This is an interdisciplinary effort that requires all stakeholders to partner seamlessly and drive the execution with efficient and effective use of process, practice and standards respectively. Enterprise Architecture (EA) Business Support Services:
The Enterprise Architecture (EA) Business Support Services group develops and implements people and financial strategies to support EA objectives. This group manages financials, resource and workforce planning management, policy compliance, architecture roadmap planning, and transformational readiness responsibilities. The group also closely partners with EA leaders and key partners in HR, Risk, Finance, and Communications on EA strategy, financial analytics, initiative and portfolio management, etc.
The EA Business Support Services team is looking for a hard-working and versatile individual to assist in a broad range of strategic efforts including support for the EA leadership team. This role will focus on planning and monitoring of IT workforce/resource (FTE, managed/contract resources, SOW engagements, locations, etc.); vendor distribution/invoicing; and funding resources for the EA portfolio within a fast-paced, continually evolving environment. This role offers great opportunity for growth in responsibility over time in becoming responsible for the technology products catalog and refinement of its data sources. The Role
- Prior experience providing business support to technology groups for operational effectiveness is required.
- Establish effective business relationships and act as a primary liaison with internal support teams, including HR, Risk, Finance, as well as other internal teams as appropriate, and assist in the management of relationships within EA and other Technology teams.
- Demonstrated experience resolving critical issues related to financials and vendor-resource planning; with financials reporting; and parachuting in/out on projects in the red to bring them back into the green.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, continually evolving environment; and to navigate where there may not be a "playbook" while exhibiting flexibility and initiative to remain focused on priorities.
- Coordinate all management reporting requests and ensure quality and timely response for all deliverables, including, but not limited to, operating reviews, financial reviews, and enforcement of applicable policies.
- Perform data analysis of financials and metrics (Excel, pivot tables, macros) to identify trends; while also being responsible for financial modeling, budget planning, creating reports (Excel), and creating scorecards and executive summaries.
- Lead and design key presentation efforts and analysis for EA leadership teams.
- Provide direction and support on meeting deliverables to all resources-including senior and junior members.
- Assist in determining strategic planning objectives and monitor key performance indicators for all strategic initiatives.
- Ability to communicate with broad, deep and diverse audiences; ability to simplify complex messages for consumption.
- Strong organization skills, attention to detail and focused on execution of deliverables
- 10+ years of business systems analysis experience, design experience, or a combination of both
- 8+ years of financial reporting experience
- 6 + years of experience in one or a combination of the following: strategic planning, initiative management or project management
- 5+ years of experience creating macros and pivot tables in Excel
- 1+ year of VB (Visual Basic) experience
Other Desired Qualifications
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- 5+ years of financial industry experience
- Experience working in a large enterprise environment
- Ability to consult with business partners to define key performance metrics, dashboards or scorecards
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Ability to synthesize complex analytical findings into executive level communications
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) skills
- Knowledge and understanding of Information Technology governance risk and compliance processes such as; policies, control standards, risk management concepts, or information security
- Outstanding problem solving and analytical skills with ability to turn findings into strategic imperatives
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong financial modeling skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Experience using and maintaining corporate brand standards
- Experience analyzing metrics and articulating data trends
- Strategic planning experience in translating leadership vision into executable strategies and initiatives enterprise-wide
- 3+ years of experience using data and analytics to inform and develop risk mitigation strategies
Street Address AZ-Chandler: 2600 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
- Ability to travel up to 5% of the time
IA-Des Moines: 800 Walnut St - Des Moines, IA
IA-West Des Moines: 800 S Jordan Creek Pkwy - West Des Moines, IA
MN-Minneapolis: 255 2nd Ave S - Minneapolis, MN
MO-Saint Louis: 1 N Jefferson Ave - Saint Louis, MO
NC-Charlotte: 301 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NC
NC-Charlotte: 401 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NC
NC-Charlotte: 1525 W Wt Harris Blvd - Charlotte, NC
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.