Senior Oracle Functional Analyst, Oracle ERP
Senior Business Systems Analyst, Oracle ERP
* The Senior Business Systems Analyst, Oracle ERP is responsible for the Oracle Cloud ERP (Fusion) system and integrations. The analyst leads a small high-performance team, and works with 3rd parties as needed, to configure and implement Order-to-Cash on a global scale. This is a hands-on techno-functional position also responsible for supporting existing Oracle Cloud ERP services/capabilities - G/L, Procurement, A/P, Fixed Assets, Cash Management, and Financials.
* Lead the planning and configuration & implementation of Oracle Order-to-Cash (OTC) including A/R, Billing, and Collections
* Support existing Oracle Cloud ERP services/capabilities - G/L, Procurement, A/P, Fixed Assets, Cash Management, and Financials
* Support the periodic release of Oracle Cloud ERP (Fusion) updates by Oracle by reviewing, testing, and validating in advance of production release and mitigating any issues found to minimize impact on the business
* Recommend best practices in leveraging Oracle ERP technology to meet day-to-day business needs as well as scaling and automating for volume and growth
* Lead project teams as well as share your individual subject matter expertise
* Perform a wide array of tasks, which can include leading strategic meetings with project stakeholders through very tactical implementation tasks
* Contribute to non-ERP projects such as business analysis, system design, business process re-engineering, and change management
* Support business systems and data migrations associated with corporate acquisitions
* Six (6) years of experience leading finance and management related technology solutions in a global company
* Four (4) years direct hands-on experience configuring & implementing Oracle Cloud ERP (Fusion) - G/L, Procurement, A/P, Fixed Assets, Cash Management, A/R, Billing and Collections on a global scale
* Prior implementation experience (prefer two cycles) of Oracle Cloud ERP (Fusion) OTC, CPQ, and Subscription Management for a subscription-services-based company
* Experience testing ERP application instances to successfully validate application setups, including input to test plans, test scenarios, and test scripts
* Experience with data conversions and ERP integrations (such as Workday, Concur, legacy AP or AR systems) to Oracle applications
* Strong finance business process experience and acumen
* Relevant Oracle specialist certifications strongly preferred
* A process-oriented individual, with strong project management skills, who has the flexibility to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic organization.
* An ability to articulate and clearly communicate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical and impactful manner.
* Must be flexible and adaptable to changing business models.
* The ability to develop creative and breakthrough solutions.
* BS in Computer Science or Information Systems or Accounting
You have strong knowledge and experience addressing a broad range of accounting matters, ensuring it is processed in compliance with established internal controls. You possess analytical skills needed to correctly grasp and communicate data, and analyze and reconcile accounts; ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with the appropriate discretion; and handle multiple deadlines.
You are a self-starter, work well as a team player, but can work independently when appropriate. You possess the ability to analyze problems and actively strategize to resolve them, pay attention to detail, and have excellent organization and communication skills. You are results oriented. You can juggle multiple tasks, work cross-functionally and at all levels of the organization, whether internally or externally. You are flexible and comfortable in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and can prioritize to focus on the important, not just the urgent.
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing