• Hands on coding experience with .Net
• Front end development experience
• Strong SQL Skills (SSIS, SSRS)
• API Development
• .Net Core technologies is a huge plus!
• Working knowledge of micro-service architecture is a plus!
• Prior Automation exp
• Design, execute and implement IT Automation solutions and perform complex clinical and financial analytics as needed by clients and executive management, utilizing MS SQL Server Technologies & Microsoft.NET platform using best practices.
• Develop working solutions to custom client requirements and Data services automation requirements, keeping in mind product capabilities, scope limitations and the impact on integrated products employing SQL Server built in features and Microsoft .NET technologies.
• Design specific databases for collection, tracking, and reporting of administrative clinical data and Operational Product Data for IT Operational performance analysis using SQL Server Management Studio.
• Designs and develops software product applications for automating the manual Operational tasks across various Product offerings. Involved with full software development lifecycle including testing, implementation and auditing.
• Configuring the parameters, scheduling, and monitoring recurrent processing runs for the Inovalon's client base.
• Support all the Operational service requests that come into the Data services ticket queue and ensure they are resolved within agreed upon SLAs.
• Design, code, test and debug custom SQL queries and generate financial, utilization, cost reports and IT Operational Performance metrics, using Microsoft SQL queries, SQL Server Management Studio and SQL Server Reporting Services;
• Prepare documents and presentation materials describing multiplatform IT Automation design and solutions, analytic methods, observations and findings of analytics, and/or business logic flow employing MS office suite.
• Diagnosing, researching and addressing operational data requests and providing support to the Product execution teams. Should be able to Perform root cause analysis to identify data flow issues/ system performance issues and/or data discrepancy issues. Etc.
• Identify and Perform analytics on manual operational bottlenecks across various Product offerings for performance optimization and streamline IT operational deliveries.
• Ensures designs, code and processes are optimized for performance, scalability, security, reliability and maintainability.
• Assists less experienced peers with the Automation and Operational tasks, analytical functions and processes; and Use SQL Server Management Studio and SQL Server Reporting Services to design, develop and perform advanced-level Data Analysis in support of the product offerings.