This well known Dallas based Corporation that has been part of the American experience for over a century is seeking a Senior C# .NET full stack application developer with iOS mobile application experience to lead their our their development team.
Operational projects are focused around re-platforming legacy systems operating core functions of the business to modern technologies. This includes systems managing scheduling, staffing, dispatching, and other operational modules. You will need experience using modern technologies and development practices, creative problem-solving skills, understanding of different environments, and strong leadership skills. It is important to have an agile mindset and a proven track record of mentoring development teams.
- Working collaboratively as part of an Agile Development Team and be an active team member in Scrum ceremonies.
- Coach and mature teams implementation of Scrum and assist in guiding to being a high performing team.
- Lead team meetings on planning, development, testing and deployment of features and epics
- Assisting dev team in working with product owner and customers to understand user stories, technical design requirements, and resolving issues related to functionality and performance.
- Writing well documented, functional code leveraging modern development practices resulting in advanced, secure web and mobile applications
- Building fully automated build and release pipelines to automate compilation, unit test execution, and source control integration leveraging Azure DevOps services.
- Learning independently to advance individual and team knowledge
- Sharing development responsibilities, assist, train and mentor team members to meet sprint challenges.
- Work effectively in paired programming
- Participate in code reviews, designing solutions and complex issue research with the development team
- Assist in testing efforts by evaluating failed test cases and performing appropriate coding fixes.
- Assist the application support team with application troubleshooting as needed during major outages.
You will need a good background in Microsoft Technologies including:
- Microsoft Technologies- .NET Core, ASP.Net, C#, Visual Basic, Azure DevOps Pipelines, Azure DevOps Repos
- Mobile technologies- iOS, Android
- Relational Databases SQL Server 20012/2014/2016, SSIS Packages
- Web/Server Technologies IIS, .NET Framework, SSL, Browsers
- Other Technologies Java, XML, HTML/DHTML, CSS, Web Services
RedRiver offers benefits including Major Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD and 401k. More positions @: http://redriversystems.com/jobs/#/jobs RedRiver Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer.