ADP is hiring a Senior C# Developer.
We believe people make great companies, not the other way around. Our people make all the difference in delivering innovative HR technologies and solutions that help employees all over the world do their jobs better. The result? We're building the next generation of ADP technologies. T he job duties for Senior Application Developer:
Education & Experience Requirements for the position:
- Develop and code software application solutions for ADP's internal clients involved in all aspects of the software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Plan, design, develop, test, and deploy software technology solutions.
- Develop and enhance complex systems/software and data structures that successfully meet the objectives.
- Design and implement backend application interfaces for data and services.
- Participate effectively in relevant aspects of SDLC including, planning, designing, implementing, testing, and deploying.
- Investigate and resolve application issues and will collaborate with clients, product managers, architects, and analysts to review requirements and design.
- Create and maintain technical documentation and will participate in project planning and release management.
- Interface with other technical and business associates to collaborate on requirements, support, and development issues.
- Continuously engage in self-education on technical topics to remain current.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Information Technology, or a related field and five (5) years of experience required. Experience must include:
- C# programming on the .Net Framework
- SQL Server T-SQL programming
- Enterprise Software development
- SQL server programming and SSIS packages
- Agile software development methodology
- Team Foundation Server
- Experience in Agile-Scrum methodology
- API development using the RESTful design pattern
We're designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you're working for. Consistently named one of the 'Most Admired Companies' by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the 'Top 50 Companies for Diversity,' ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. "Always Designing for People" means we're creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.