Our client is an industry leader delivering services across the country. This in-house, permanent position offers full benefits including: medical, dental, vision, 401k, paid vacation, paid holidays, and more. This company offers a great work environment with a strong sense of team. Long established company with very little turnover. Full life cycle development on a mid-sized team in a collaborative environment.
The Senior C# / .NET Developer will work full life cycle developing, implanting and managing applications. Work with internal users at all levels to evaluate needs. Configure, test and implement mobile and web applications and assist in designing application to meet both functional and technical requirements. Convert legacy systems to web forms utilizing C# and .NET Core framework. Opportunity to learn other software and technologies. Responsibilities will include:
- Analyze, design, develop, test, and implement applications and databases to support key business functions and meet project objectives, client requirements, and company goals.
- Work closely with other teams, developers, and management to build new features and applications
Requirements and Skills:
- Help manage ongoing application and conduct long-term improvement efforts to ensure compatibility with evolving mission requirements.
- Participate in code-review process
- Help create applications to interface with other platforms as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technologies
- At least 3 years of C# .Net development experience with Visual 2017 or higher and VS Code
- Al least 3 years of experience in Object Oriented programming
- At least 2 years of experience with REST APIs
- At least 2 years of experience with T-SQL
- At least 2 years of experience with Windows Services
- Experience with MVC 4.0 or higher, .Net framework 4.5 or higher, and .Net Core
This person will be on site at headquarters in Cincinnati. Local candidates only. No sponsorship is available.