Modis is seeking a Senior C# Developer for our client in Ashburn, VA. The successful candidate must be local, with expert C#
skills, and a great understanding of a symmetric/symmetric cryptography
. Does this sound like you? Apply today - this opportunity won't last long!
The C# Developer will be responsible for supporting the company platform which is built in C#. Primary responsibilities will be to design, develop and support the application. Candidates should be capable of thriving in a fast-paced, highly-dynamic environment and have a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and producing a quality product. Job Responsibilities:
Skills & Experience:
- Translate use cases into functional applications.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C# code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Proficient in C#, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems.
- Windows 8 Embedded
- Proficient in Restful API
- Familiarity with the .NET framework.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Skill for writing reusable C# libraries.
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns.
- Knack for writing clean, readable C# code.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Basic understanding of Common Language Runtime (CLR), its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds.
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git).
- Familiarity with continuous integration.