Scope of Work:
Development and testing of new application components as well as maintenance/enhancements/bug fixes of existing applications.
- Design, develop, test, install and support programs/systems in line with agreed requirements.
- Assist with the analysis of requirements and the development of recommendations as to the systems approach to follow.
- Prepare specifications, codes, tests, deliverables, acceptance criteria, time frames, etc., and prepare and study the technical feasibility and estimates of the proposed systems solutions.
- Analyze the problems, develop and propose solutions to more senior team members.
- Provide technical assistance to other SWIFT colleagues and provide guidance to more junior team members in their daily work.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation and prepare and give presentations to customers on systems.
- Provide timing/scheduling estimates to project lead and propose corrective actions to timelines when necessary.
C, C++, OO programming techniques
Development experience on RHEL/Linux
PKI Basic Knowledge (like Certification Authority, LDAP Directory)
WebServer Technology (Weblogic, TomCat) (Preferred)
API , JSON knowledge