NYC FinTech Firm is looking for a Senior C++ Engineer to join the effort to re-architect and revamp their industry leading order management system. The team is using C++ and open source technologies to bring new cutting-edge features and optimized functionality to their large scale, low latency investment management platform used by hundres of business to manage trillions of dollars in assets. Responsibilities:
- Tackle full SDLC of C++ greenfield client facing applicaitons and features
- Develop large scale, low latency, high frequency platforms (C++ / Linux)
- Solve problems related to distributed caching, throughput, real-time data distribution and analytics
- Work with C++ and open source technologies including RabbitMQ, Redis, Kafka, Cassandra, etc.
- Face off with the clients to understand business need and design scalable solutions
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent
- 5+ years' experience building large scale, high performance, distributed systems
- Strong C++ programming experience and understanding
- Knowledge of multi-threading and concurrency
- Experience working with open source technologies such as Cassandra, RabbitMQ, Redis, Kafka, etc.
- Interest in building financial systems in C++