One of Merritt Technical Associates direct financial client is looking for a senior C++ Developer with strong Unix/Linux, multi-threading and low latency / high frequency experience. The candidate will be responsible for the design, development, coding, testing, debugging and documentation of applications to satisfy the requirements of one or more user areas. May include hands-on new development as well as support, maintenance or enhancement of existing applications. Works closely with client management to identify and specify complex business requirements and processes.
• 5+ years software engineering experience
• Strong Systems designing on Unix platform (5+ years)
• Strong C/C++ on Unix platform (more than 5+ years)
• Prior experience with low latency and high frequency
• Demonstrated knowledge of GDB and profiler tools (oprofile, valgrind)
• Strong TCP/IP programming on Unix and Linux platforms with multithreading experience
• Strong systems programming on Unix and Linux platforms
• Working knowledge of Shell (bash) and Perl scripting languages
• Strong Unit Testing and Regression Testing on Unix and Linux platforms
• Experience with command-line editors (emacs, vi)
Candidates must be able to interview in person in Stamford, CT. No Skype interviews.
114 Saint Johns Road Witlon, CT, 06897Contact