Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 39,000 employees in more than 120 territories. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas - the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Unlock your potential at Willis Towers Watson. The Business
This role resides within our IT Corporate Applications practice. The Role
This position resides on our Sales, Marketing and Collaboration Systems Team in IT Corporate Applications and will be the technical architect and senior developer on the design and implementation of a global CRM system. They will also be responsible for the technical design for the integration of the CRM system with other corporate systems including finance, HR, marketing and master data management.
* Design, develop, and maintain a complex suite of applications that support both Marketing and Sales (CRM related), including proprietary software as well as commercial off-the-shelf (COTS)
* Work directly with senior stakeholders in the business to help determine requirements and solutions.
* Upgrade legacy applications developed in classic ASP to the .NET framework as directed
* Provide technical direction and guidance on application design and issue resolution
* Create and or provide input to project plans and communicate progress against project plan to project manager or internal client, as appropriate.
* Prepare detailed systems specification and technical design documentation based on business requirements received from internal clients
* Ensure infrastructure and architectural documents are accurate and up to date
* Work with the DBA to develop an efficient and effective database design
* Create SQL Server queries in support of DBA and end-user needs
* Work with key business users on processes and requests
* Troubleshoot user reported errors The Requirements
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field required
* 5+ years of experience in software development in .NET C#
* Have advanced functional & technical knowledge of Dynamics CRM (2013 or greater). Experience with Dynamics 365 (CRM) a plus.
* Strong understanding and experience writing custom integrations between applications.
* Ability to work independently and in a team oriented environment
* Experience working with business experts/leaders (Sales/Marketing) on technical solutions to fulfil a business requirement
* Exceptional oral and written communication skills
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability.
Equal Employment Opportunity: Know your rights