Mastech Digital provides digital and mainstream technology staff as well as Digital Transformation Services for all American Corporations. We are currently seeking a Senior CX/Sales CRM Consultant for our client in the Consulting domain. We value our professionals, providing comprehensive benefits and the opportunity for growth. This is a Permanent position and the client is looking for someone to start immediately.
Location: Pasadena, CA
Role: Senior CX/Sales CRM Consultant
Primary Skills: Marketing Platform/CRM Implementations
Role Description: The Senior CX/Sales CRM Consultant must have at least 10+ years of experience. For this role, you must be someone who has sold services for customer experience/marketing platform/CRM software.
You could have sold software but you should be mainly engaged in selling the services for implementing the software.
- Must have 15-20 years of experience in Marketing platform services sales, or CRM implementations/ technical service. This is not an account management position - it is a sales position for new logo acquisition.
- Should have a good employee track record and be able to verify that he/she exceeded or met quotas consistently
- Industry contacts with CMOs in multiple industries is preferred.
- Should have experience selling marketing implementation services, analytics, and marketing automation platforms.
- Previous experience in a marketing platform company will be a plus (Oracle, Unica, Salesforce, etc.), but not if that is the entirety of their experience.
- Must be someone with experience in hunting sales, not account management.
- Must have experience pursuing, closing, and growing new logos, and the willingness to do so again. Individuals with a network of industry contacts they can call on will receive preference.
- Executive presence and strong verbal and written communications skills are a must.
For this role, you must be someone with erstwhile consulting experience, selling into CMO organizations. Someone who understands how Marketing organizations are operated, funded, and measured, and has the ability to articulate value to senior execs in that function.
Education: Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Information Technology or another related field or Equivalent.
Experience: Minimum 10+ years
Relocation: This position will cover relocation expenses
Local Preferred: Yes
Note: Must be able to work on a W2 basis
Recruiter Name: Sandeep Pal
Recruiter Phone(Ext: 2247)
Equal Employment Opportunity
We are an IT Staffing and Digital Transformation Services company. Over the years, we have mastered the art of finding the right talent for your IT needs in the most efficient way. We understand the growing need for the digital workforce as well as the importance of people who deliver value out of mainstream technologies. We are proud of our engagements with leading corporations across the U.S., helping them staff their IT needs on time, every time. Backed by robust sourcing practices and screening methodologies, our vibrant teams spread across the U.S. and India are able to drive high levels of staffing efficiencies for our clients. Beyond servicing the usual staffing needs efficiently, we have a habitual flair in finding purple squirrels those uncommon and specialized skill sets that are otherwise hard to source.
Our exposure to the evolution of technology has enabled us to build a practice-based approach to service our clients and has led us to nurture capabilities in Digital Transformation Services. Our teams, today, specialize in building applications that support the digital ecosystem on analytics, cloud, social and mobility. Our digital technology practices include SAP HANA and Salesforce, while our Digital Learning practice delivers value to organizational learning and development through programed digital content and design thinking.
Our investments in proprietary methodologies and custom workshops are backed by a Global Delivery Model to ensure proven efficiencies and increasing value to our clients.
A minority-owned organization, Mastech Digital is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol MHH.