JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY :
The IT Client Systems Administrator is responsible for providing desktop and other client hardware, software and system support for enterprise users of IT systems for a hospital. At this senior level, support calls may be complex in nature and requires the application of technical and organizational knowledge as well as sound judgement to address a wide variety of technical issues. This position requires the senior administrator to have a heavy experience on security patching and be able to build images and migrations while balancing technical knowledge with a high level of customer service and judgement drawn from professional experience and understanding of organizational needs. The administrator will resolve complex Client Support requests, escalated support tickets and provide direct support for organizational projects. The administrator will apply advanced technical knowledge and customer service to resolve issues and take ownership to ensure SLA standards are met. Client system administration will include but is not limited to: System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM), Citrix XenDesktop, Wyse Device Manager (WDM), Active Directory, Group Policy & Policy Preferences (GPO, GPP), inventory management systems, Tier 3 support ticket resolution and Service Desk support (including phone rotations) as necessary. RESPONSIBILITES AND TASKS OF CLIENT SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR :
REQUIREMENTS OF CLIENT SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR:
- Administers client support systems, maintains existing systems, and designs and implements new client technologies.
- Manages software configuration deployment, resolves IT Service Desk ticket escalations, and directly supports Service Desk as needed.
- Responsible for complex Client Support projects, system implementations, and architects Client Support solutions per customer needs.
- Creates documentation necessary to install and provide ongoing support for current systems, complete system upgrades, and accomplish new system implementations.
- Installs, upgrades and maintains system and application components on desktop computing platforms.
- Utilizes and helps manage a software and hardware inventory management system.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent and/or IS industry certifications preferred
- At least 3 years of experience with IT support preferred, Healthcare IT experience is beneficial
- Proficiency with Windows in a networked environment
- Proficiency with client hardware including desktop, laptop and winmobile device support
- Knowledge of enterprise systems and customer support
- Strong communication, documentation and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of SCCM, GPO, Citrix, AD and advanced client systems preferred
- Demonstrated proficiency with incident management
- CompTIA A+, ITIL, MCDST, HDI, MCPID, Citrix Xen App/Desktop, PMI/PMP or other IT certifications preferred
- Strong collaborative, problem solving, and communication skills are a must
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or