The IT Lead Product Specialist is responsible for product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle, including: gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, facilitating the product vision, and working closely with business analysis, engineering, sales, marketing and support to ensure product quality and customer satisfaction goals are met. The IT Product Specialist's job also includes ensuring that the product supports the company's overall strategy and goals.
License/Certification/Education: Normally requires a B.S. Degree in Computer Science w/5-7 years of experience.
- Preferred experience writing medical rules in EHRs (CQL and/or eCQM)
- Exceptionally observant, listens well and works collaboratively with others
- Excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to analyze multi-step pathway algorithms
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail * Strong computer skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work independently on projects
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Ability to learn new skills and assimilate new knowledge quickly
- Knowledge of medical terminology preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills and eager to work across all departments, even when it means venturing outside of their comfort zone; keen awareness of knowledge gaps and willingness to learn new skills
- Superb communicator with all cross-functional teams, exudes positive energy and is willing to go the extra mile for the company and their peers