Opportunity with this Fortune 500 corporation ranked as their industry's top brand for 15 years in a row and is one of Fortune's "Most Admired Companies" four years in a row.
The Corporation's market is undergoing a significant and exciting change driven by data and technology. Their technology powered products play a vital role in their mission to create unmatched value for their clients.
Your primary responsibility will be to help develop the company's cloud computing strategy. This strategy incorporates cloud adoption plans, cloud application design as well as cloud management and monitoring. Additional responsibilities include support for application architecture and deployment in cloud environments.
- Lead the design of cloud pattern solution to meet business requirements
- Create documentation around the setup and implementation of those design patterns
- Lead the implementation of cloud solutions for new patterns or products
- Engage with Cloud vendors around solving business and technical problems in the cloud ecosystem
- Contribute to the development of Cloud standards, best practices and organizational capability
- Act as an escalation point / SME for Cloud technical issues and decisions
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) in a related field of work or equivalent work experience. Requires technical and business knowledge in multiple disciplines/processes. Typically has 10+ years of relevant work experience.
- At least 10 years experience in software development and maintenance.
- At least 5 years in leadership roles across the range of software development.
Consideration given to equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Level cloud development experience
- Good experience with design/implementation/consulting experience with distributed applications
- Working knowledge of software development tools and methodologies
- Good experience in cloud-based architectures: distributed data architecture, big data applications, microservices architecture; experience with AWS or other cloud vendor desired
- In depth knowledge of key AWS services like EC2, S3 etc., or Azure equivalents
- Experience designing a Virtual Private Cloud VPC environment including server instance, storage instances, subnets, availability zones, etc, or Azure equivalents
- Experience designing cloud HA and DR strategies.
- Experience designing and implementing cloud DevOps solutions including IaC.
- Experience architecting / operating solutions built on AWS or Azure
- Experience migrating or transforming on-premise solutions to the cloud
- Experience with Kubernetes
- AWS and/or Azure Solutions Architect Certifications Preferred
RedRiver offers benefits including Major Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD and 401k. More positions @: http://redriversystems.com/jobs/#/jobs RedRiver Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer.