Do you have a passion for championing enterprise PAAS /Cloud product development from concept to delivery?
Do you value commitment to excellence, eagerness-to-learn, passion to prove to be the best every day, integrity, high attention to detail? then this job is for YOU!!
We are looking for a Principal level Cloud Architect who has deep understanding and experience implementing virtual environments within AWS, Azure, and GCP cloud.
This is a full time role with outstanding package (base + bonus + RSUs).
Locations: Any of the locations including Austin(Texas)/ Washington DC/VA/MD/ Raleigh(North Carolina)
- Turn proof of concept architectures into production environments working in SDLC and Infrastructure as Code environments
- Use virtualization to provide a cost-effective highly available and scalable architecture in private and public cloud environments
- Ensure design facilitates multi-tenant confidentiality and integrity of data
- Cross-functional communication with engineers, product managers and executive management
- Communicate architectural design concepts through documentation that include engineering diagrams and specifications required for implementation
- Implement high bandwidth ingest, analytic integration, persistence, and egress service models
- Use containers such as Docker, Kubernetes
- 12+ years of design & implementation experience with distributed systems and applications
- 10+ years of experience in all facets of information technology systems (networking, distributed processing, data stores, etc.)
- 5+ years of experience implementing virtual environments within AWS, Azure, and GCP
- Deep understanding of virtualization environments (Nutanix, VMWare)
- Extensive knowledge of the software development life cycle & security
- Extensive experience with software development tools & methodologies (Docker, Kubernetes, Git, etc.)
- High attention to detail, sense of urgency, ability to deliver under pressure, self-starter