Location: Remote work
Duration: Full time
In this role, you will act as the product and architecture owner of cloud solutions. You will be responsible for converting technical requirements of a project into architecture and design that will guide the final product delivery. You will be working closely with Engineering Managers and their sprint teams to guide on feature development, technical challenges, POC and continuity of solutions in production.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a new team leading a top technology company through a critical change.
- Bridge gaps between complex business problems and solutions.
- Work closely with technical team including project manager, to guide the development of a solution from beginning to end, accounting for any roadblocks and complexities
- Identify fit-for-purpose technologies
- Understand and communicate nuances of business requirements, functionality, and maintenance requirements.
- Identify patterns to drive re-use of code where possible
- Facilitate organizational change and drive towards an industry leading cloud strategy
- Automate infrastructure and build pipelines for continuous integration and continuous deployment
- Create and update technical blueprints, architecture, design documents, etc. Document challenges, solutions approach, benefits, costs and risk.
- Design and maintain proper coding standards and ensured quality delivery. Prepare and implement multiple code review process within team before code check-in
- Develop cloud adoption plans, application design and deployment mechanisms
- Play an advisory role to internal stake holders and provide thought leadership, process enhancement and automation recommendations
- Work as SME and technical consultant to interact with business for design thinking sessions, solutioning, effort estimation, preparing cloud application architecture, defining cloud application security, analytics, DevOps, and integration with Backend systems.
- Hands on with Software development; with 10+ years of experience as a developer.
- Experience with designing end-to-end architectures for large scale enterprise solutions across disparate technologies.
- Deep knowledge and experience in AWS cloud solutions, services and implementations
- Experience with designing and building web, mobile and cloud solutions with focus on scalability, analytics, security and modularity.
- Experience in following technical skills: Java, Node.js, Angular, React, ReactNative, Python, PHP, Mobile Frameworks, Web Frameworks, Microservices, Serverless solutions, etc.
- Good knowledge of Operating Systems: Linux, Windows
- Good understanding of key networking concepts
- Experience with designing and building microservices
- Good understanding of key security concepts
- Deep understanding of software design patterns
- Knowledge of DevOps tools and technologies
- Knowledge of emerging and existing technologies
- Ability to communicate risk, reward and complex concepts to diverse stakeholders
- Ability to persuade and contextualize
- Ability to think strategically, develop plans and coordinate execution
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to build processes from ground level.
- Ability to coordinate between cross-functional teams.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- A willingness to take ownership of projects and drive them to completion
- Excellent verbal and written interpersonal skills
- Creative thinker and strong problem solver with meticulous attention to detail
- Effective leader with hand's on approach
- Good understanding of Agile Methodology and experience in Agile Delivery
- Master's in computer science or equivalent vocational experience required.
Additional Requirements: (Optional)
- AWS Solutions Architect Certification
- Experience with working in B2C companies / engineering organizations with focus on Mobile App dev
- Experience with IOT Systems and Architecture
- Experience with Identity Management Systems and Architecture
- Experience with Partner System Integrations
- Experience with Aria Billing System
- Experience with Salesforce Service Cloud
- Experience with Glassbox Analytics solution
- Experience with Optimizely solution
Thanks and Best regards,
BayOne awarded SFBT Fast100 award