Kforce has a client in search of a Senior Cloud Consultant in Herndon, Virginia (VA).
* B.S. in Computer Science or Information Systems, or equivalent degree and/or experience
* Minimum 5+ years of design/implementation/consulting experience with enterprise technologies in support of distributed applications
* Demonstrates hands-on technical skills in at least one of the following: Server/OS management; Network management; Cloud migration and deployment; Database and Middleware management; full lifecycle enterprise Software Development; DevOps pipeline build and management; Storage and Virtualization management
* A strong understanding of large-scale computing solutions across the full enterprise stack; The ideal candidate will be a hands-on technical expert and have past experience working as a consultant; With this company, you will keep your existing technical skills honed and develop new ones as you lead architecture discussions and proof of concept buildouts for customers; You will regularly take part in deep-dive education and hands-on design exercises to create world-class cloud solutions
* A background of deep technical expertise supporting customers in at least one of the following enterprise technology areas: Server/OS management; Network management; Cloud migration and deployment; Database and Middleware management; Full lifecycle enterprise Software Development; DevOps pipeline build and management; Storage and Virtualization management
* A CompTIA Security + certification or a CISSP certification
* Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.