Description Job Description:
The Leidos Intelligence Division is seeking a Senior Cloud Developer to support a highly visible fast paced prime contract in the Annapolis Junction, Fort Meade , MD area.PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES:
Develop and maintain assigned persona analytic tasks requiring implementation, documentation and testing for the Identity & Behavior Discovery team. Analytics will be developed primarily, but not exclusively, in the customer cloud infrastructure. The developer shall possess the necessary skills required to implement an end to end solution including but not limited to accessing existing datasets, creating new datasets by ingesting data, performing analytic functions and exposing analytic results to the users. The data could be metadata or content.BASIC QUALIFICATIONS/EDUCATION:
- The candidate must have: Bachelor's Degree and at least eight 8-12 years of general experience in software development/engineering, including requirements analysis, installation, integration, evaluation, enhancement, maintenance, testing, and problem diagnosis/resolution.
- Additional experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- At least 5 years of experience in software intensive projects and programs for government or industry customers.
- At least six 6 years of experience developing software with high level languages such as Java, C, C++, and at least three 3 years developing software in UNIX/Linux RedHat versions 3 5+ and software integration and testing to include developing and implementing test plans and scripts.
- At least four 4 years of experience with distributed scalable Big Data Store NoSQL such as HBase, CloudBase/Accumulo, Big Table, etc., as well as MapReduce programming model, the Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS, and technologies such as Hadoop, Hive, Pig, Etc.
- Shall have demonstrated work experience with 1 Serialization such as JSON and/or BSON, 2 developing restful services, and 3 using source code management tools
CONMDExternal Referral Bonus:
- Desire knowledge of Graph Theory to include Social Network Analysis Experience with Python, is desired
- Experience developing software in a Linux environment Experience with customer GHOSTMACHINE analytic development Experience with Jira, Maven and Git
- Experience with network technologies and protocols Familiarity with customer corporate tools such as DX, TargetProfiler, GeoXplorer, LinkXplorer, Renoir, etc.
- Work in a team environment
EligiblePotential for Telework:
NoClearance Level Required:
Top Secret/SCI with PolygraphTravel:
NoScheduled Weekly Hours:
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.