Genesis10 is seeking a Senior Cloud Engineer for a direct hire position with an asset management firm located in New York, NY. Summary:
Looking for a Senior Cloud Engineer to join our rapidly evolving Global Infrastructure team. The goal of this role will be to engineer and deliver the core and foundational cloud services that meet the highest security, compliance, and operational standards in order to satisfy the firm's application hosting needs.
This individual will provide technical leadership in architecting, implementing, and operationalizing the firm's hybrid cloud hosing zones. The focus will be on security, full-stack automation, DevOps, and self-service. You will need to influence and work across diverse teams to design and implement the foundational hosting zone services for hybrid cloud environments. You will partner with DevOps, Development and Infrastructure teams with the goal of architecting the applications and how they leverage infrastructure services in cloud environments. In addition, you'll work with teams to recommend operational tools, automate operational workflows, investigate system failures and complex outages, improve monitoring infrastructure, define service level objectives and agreements for cloud-based services, capabilities and applications. Required Experience:
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply today! About Genesis10:
- Hands on public cloud expertise within large enterprises AWS required, Azure and Google Cloud Platform strongly preferred.
- Experience in developing an enterprise cloud strategy and ongoing cloud roadmaps for service offerings and enhancements
- Expertise in cloud security, and hands-on experience with native security services as well as 3rd party security products running in cloud environments
- Expertise in full stack cloud automation using tools such as: Terraform, Ansible, Jenkins, Puppet, ServiceNow, etc
- Good programming skills in Python or Go, and an ability to pick up new ones.
- Experience in the Linux and Windows operating environment and a good understanding of its fundamentals and internals
- Working knowledge of cloud networking services and cloud network architectures.
- Good understanding of large-scale distributed systems engineering principles and application of them in practice, including elastic computing, automated change/incident management, monitoring, telemetry analysis, performance optimization, scaling etc
Genesis10 is a leading U.S. business and technology consulting firm with hundreds of clients needing proven talent and solutions to power their strategic initiatives. If you are a high performing business or IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills, experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from placement throughout your engagement project after project. To learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at www.genesis10.com "Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V