Kforce has a client, a growing company in the Scottsdale, AZ area that is seeking a Senior Cloud Systems/Network Administrator. We are working directly with the Hiring Manager.
The candidate will be responsible for planning, implementing, overseeing and maintaining servers, networks, and leading technology projects for IT. Additionally, the Systems Administrator will be responsible for core infrastructure design and implementation using industry best practices. The position requires good communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to help identify, communicate, and resolve issues.
* Implement policies and procedures for electronic data processing and computer systems operations and development
* Ensure technology is accessible and equipped with current hardware and software
* Provide recommendations, develop and maintain documentation
* Provide recommendations about accessing information and support
* Monitor security of all technology
* Will manage cloud environments
* Advise staff of security breach and/or change in password or security status
* Develop and implement project plans, risk assessments and contingency plans
* Maintain inventory and asset configuration documentation
* Make recommendations about purchase of technology resources
* Research current and potential resources and services
* Ability to work with within a team and provide leadership in the design, deployment, and support of infrastructure systems
* Experience with Routers and Switches
* Experience with Network Security
* Solid experience with Physical and Virtual Servers, Operating systems, Desktops, Remote access and applications
* Extensive working knowledge of Servers and Storage for both physical and virtual servers
* Experience managing cloud environments (AWS and/or Azure)
* Solid theoretical knowledge and hands on experience configuring, troubleshooting, optimizing and managing common hardware/software technologies & protocols
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.