You will be a Senior Cloud Security Developer in Schwab's Cybersecurity Organization (SCS). SCS is chartered with advancing Schwab's security posture, enabling the business to take intelligent risks while enhancing the protection of Schwab's brand, employees, shareholders, data, and other critical assets.What you are good at
What you have
- You live security beyond managing security technology
- You can quickly understand complex problems and come up with simple solutions.
- Ability to communicate well with teams and leaders of the organization; have good listening skills and ask great questions
- This position requires good interpersonal, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Strong technology affinity and experience, as well as attention to detail is required.
- A willingness to learn and grow is a must. Teammate with strong collaborative qualities and a positive demeanor. You can transition and cross train peer teams on your security designs and technology development.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment across multiple time zones and locations
- Previous experience in a highly regulated environment with appreciation for audit and regulatory principles will benefit the applicant.
- Responsible for the planning, design, and build of security architectures; oversees the implementation of network and computer security and ensures compliance with corporate cybersecurity policies and procedures.
- Perform development with Cloud Technologies such as AWS, GCP, and Microsoft Azure.
- Experience being a part of a team that security assessments of applications and systems using penetration and vulnerability testing and risk analysis.
- Code/script within the Cloud environment using tools such as Python.
- Implements software fixes (patches) to remove system vulnerabilities.
- Responds immediately to cybersecurity-related incidents and provides a thorough post-event analysis.
- Investigates intrusion incidents and conducts forensic investigations.
- Develops and evaluates compliance with programs and processes to mitigate cybersecurity risk and ensure protection of company and allied assets and information.
- Researches and interprets current and pending governmental laws and regulations, industry standards, and customer and vendor contracts to communicate compliance requirements.
- Bachelor's degree in related discipline required, advanced degree preferred
Target Total Compensation - $126,500 - $170,000
Your actual pay will be based on your skills and experience - talk with your recruiter to learn more.
Workplace Flexibility Program : We're proud to support our employees in a working approach that allows you to bring your best self to work - whether that's in the office or remote.
- Most Schwabbies have the opportunity to voluntarily work in the office or at home based on their preference *
- When the firm is ready to fully return to the office, employees will have the flexibility of a hybrid work environment, spending some time working remote and some time in the office.
- Employees and managers can discuss and decide what works best for them, with additional flexibility available based on their role, business needs, and individual circumstances.
*Subject to change as Schwab is continually evaluating the current environment in order to best care for the safety and well-being of our employees. Why work for us?
Own Your Tomorrow embodies everything we do! We are committed to helping our employees ignite their potential and achieve their dreams. Our employees get to play a central role in reinventing a multi-trillion-dollar industry, creating a better, more modern way to build and manage wealth.
Benefits: A competitive and flexible package designed to empower you for today and tomorrow. We offer a competitive and flexible package designed to help you make the most of your life at work and at home-today and in the future. Explore further .
Schwab is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to any status that is protected by law. Please click here to see the policy.
Schwab is an affirmative action employer, focused on advancing women, racial and ethnic minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities in the workplace. If you have a disability and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-275-1281 .
TD Ameritrade, a subsidiary of Charles Schwab, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At TD Ameritrade we believe People Matter. We value diversity and believe that it goes beyond all protected classes, thoughts, ideas, and perspectives.