Your Opportunity This position can be telecommute.
In Schwab Cybersecurity Services (SCS), Office of CISO, we provide platforms, services, and security operations capabilities which enable the firm to produce successful client and shareholder outcomes securely and safely. Securing our IT assets, data, and access to applications is the core of who we are and what we do. We ensure only the appropriate entities have access to IT resources and ensure a safe environment is maintained. As a Senior Cloud Security Engineer, you will have the opportunity to automate, automate, automate...what cannot be automated should not be done. What you are good at
What you have
- Sustain an enterprise-wide security model for cloud platforms that spans preventative and detective controls.
- Implement processes and technologies that reduce cloud security deficiencies and help develop creative reporting mechanisms including metrics/key themes that communicate risk to business owners and leadership.
- Participate in development and implementation of, security design & architecture principles and standards, development and communication of cloud security Standards and Training.
- Be highly visible, build and sustain good working relationships and involve the development and infrastructure communities at Schwab.
- Work with and influence business contacts regarding technology controls, risk mitigation techniques related to your area.
- Participate in defining secure cloud design and deployment, secure configuration practices, and using appropriate technology solutions, controls and practices as needed.
- Conduct research to identify new attack vectors facing applications and cloud services. Serve as a core team member of the Security Design team.
- Support data protection strategies and standards.
- Demonstrate a commitment to integrity, process improvement, and customer satisfaction.
Why work for us?
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science or related field preferred
- Experience with application/system/infrastructure security monitoring and applicable toolsets
- Knowledge of the current threat landscape, specifically Cloud
- Knowledge of enterprise systems, network, and security infrastructure
- Exceptional administrative, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to document and explain technical details to technical staff and executives
- Experience in demonstrating intelligence feeds and products to prioritize blue team response functions
- Desired Certifications: CISSP, CISM, GCIA, GCFA, GREM
Own Your Tomorrow embodies everything we do! We are committed to helping our employees ignite their potential and achieve their dreams. Our employees get to play a central role in reinventing a multi-trillion-dollar industry, creating a better, more modern way to build and manage wealth.
Benefits: A competitive and flexible package designed to empower you for today and tomorrow. We offer a competitive and flexible package designed to help you make the most of your life at work and at home-today and in the future. Explore further .
Schwab is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to any status that is protected by law. Please click here to see the policy.
Schwab is an affirmative action employer, focused on advancing women, racial and ethnic minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities in the workplace. If you have a disability and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, contact Human Resources at or call .
TD Ameritrade, a subsidiary of Charles Schwab, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At TD Ameritrade we believe People Matter. We value diversity and believe that it goes beyond all protected classes, thoughts, ideas, and perspectives.