Our client located in Research Triangle Park is looking for a Cloud (Azure) Systems Engineer to architect, design, and build hybrid/multi-cloud environments. Strong knowledge of security concepts (IAM), networking (IPSEC tunneling, routing, Load Balancers, etc), Windows based operating systems, and IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS cloud services is required. Interested in learning more? Apply today and learn more about how you can join a great company making a difference across the world!
- Expert knowledge of and expertise in cloud resource management including underlying technologies and services as well as a strong understanding of role-based access management, including the installation, configuration, automation and monitoring of IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS cloud services.
- Strong knowledge of Linux system, configuration, and automation.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Windows Based Operating Systems (2008, 2012 and 2016), configuration, and automation.
- Strong knowledge of networking concepts including IPSEC tunneling, routing, Load Balancers (F5), and firewalls.
- Strong system design experience required; demonstrated ability to interview customers to determine requirements, design and document solutions in a way that can be transferred to engineering and operations groups for implementation and ongoing support.
- Strong leadership and mentoring skills required; demonstrated ability to create and present ideas to senior management.
- Effective time management and organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple and conflicting priorities with minimal direction.
- Strong innovative and analytical skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- A desire to help make customers successful.
- Strong knowledge of scripting languages including PowerShell is required.
- Experience working in a charge-back environment as well as creation of financial models for designed solutions is preferred. Superior Excel skills area plus.
- Knowledge of Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Powershell or ServiceNow Orchestration is preferred.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Please click the Apply Now button to apply for the job.
We will review your resume and call if you are qualified.
Resumes will NOT be sent to clients without your approval.
REFERRALS WANTED - $ 1000 REWARD!
Refer a colleague to us, and Precision will give you $ 1000 if we find a job for that person!
(The fine print: The referred candidate must be previously unknown to us. Start date must be within 6 months of referral.)
Job ID 3983DI-2439