|Senior Cloud Systems Engineer|
|USA MARYLAND Columbia|
• One (1) year experience architecting and designing hardware and software solutions for large cloud environments such as Hadoop clusters (>200 nodes)
• Three (3) years’ experience planning and implementing network solutions for complex, high performance systems composed of UNIX or LINUX-based hardware platforms
• Shall have demonstrated ability to design, and document interfaces, standards, dataflow and scenarios for distributed cloud environments
• Shall have demonstrated experience integrating systems using virtualization management tools such as KVM, VMware, or XenServer
• Shall have demonstrated experience planning and implementing Infrastructure as a Service (Iaas) platforms such as OpenStack or Eucalyptus cloud computing services
• Education BA/BS Degree in a technical discipline related to the experience requirements as stated herein (such as: Systems Engineering, Computer Science, electrical Engineering, Information Systems)
• Experience with firewall / router configuration
• Experience with Eucalyptus or OpenStack virtualization management tools
• Experience with VMWare or similar virtualization system
• Experience with distributed scalable Big Data Store (NoSQL) such as Hbase/CloudBase/Acumulo or similar BigTable derivative
• Experience provisioning and sustaining network infrastructures and have experience developing, operating, and managing networks required to operate in a secure PKI, IPSEC, or VPN enabled environment
• Knowledge of analytical needs and requirements, query syntax, data syntax, data flows, and traffic manipulation
|Requires Bachelor’s degree (in Computer Science, Math, Electrical Engineering or related field) or equivalent, and ten to twelve years of related experience.|
|REQUIRED: Minimum Twenty (20) years experience in a technical role in projects and programs for Government or Industry customers. |
REQUIRED: Twelve (12) years experience as a Systems Engineer in programs that encompass system architecture, requirements analysis, process execution and evaluation.
REQUIRED: At least three (3) years experience architecting and designing hardware and software solutions for large cloud environments such as Hadoop clusters (>1000 nodes).
REQUIRED: At least five (5) years experience writing software scripts using scripting languages such as Perl, Python, or Ruby for software automation.
REQUIRED: At least five (5) years experience in the planning, design, development, implementation and governance of multi-platform, multi-system networks to encompass diagnosing network performance shortcomings and designing and implementing performance improvements.
DESIRED: Experience in designing and documenting interfaces, standards, dataflows and scenarios for distributed cloud environments.
DESIRED: Experience with Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS).
DESIRED: Experience with planning and implementing infrastructure as a Service (Iaas) platforms such as OpenStack or Eucalyptus cloud computing services, and integrating systems using virtualization management tools such as KVM, VMware, or XenServer.
DESIRED: Experience with firewall/router configuration, hypervisor, provisioning and sustaining network infrastructures, and developing, operating, and managing networks in a secure PKI, IPSEC, or VPN enabled environment.
DESIRED: Knowledge of analytical needs and requirements, query syntax, data flows, and traffic manipulation.
DESIRED: Technical experience and knowledge of peer-to-peer distributed storage networks, peer-to-peer routing and application messaging frameworks.
REQUIRED: Experience in a broad range of knowledge, including information technology, requirements, architecture development, and functional and systems analysis.
REQUIRED: Experience in the following areas: Implementing systems providing knowledge/information sharing capabilities including the following disciplines: System design, Integrating COTS products and technologies into cohesive customer capabilities; System production; System integration; System test; Transition of systems into operations; Web services implementation; Web interfaces; J2EE; Web portal technologies.
REQUIRED: At least three (3) years direct experience with an intelligence community or signals intelligence activity.
REQUIRED: Experience in providing technical leadership and direction in supporting the application of sound system engineering concepts.
|16 plus years w/Bachelors Degree |
07-09 years w/Masters Degree
|For more than 40 years, ManTech employees have been solving complex problems for the national security community. We are comprised of approximately 10,000 talented employees around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Half our employees have a military background, and more than 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,000 active contracts with more than 40 different government agencies.|