ColdFusion developer using ColdFusion 2016 and related technologies Candidate must have a strong understanding of software and applications programming and industry requirements. Through research and fact-finding, you will make recommendations for modifying applications or databases. Specifically, candidate will modify and develop web applications with emphasis on business process automation. Design comprehensive reporting and business analysis tools for an enterprise business environment to assist with migration from ColdFusion 9 to Coldfusion 2016.
- Proven track record in creating advanced software solutions.
- Great problem solving, communication, and time-management skills.
- Strong experience with ColdFusion 9 and 2016
- Strong database development experience including DB2, stored procedures, SQL, and relational database modeling
- Strong user interface design skills and ability to architect client solutions and technical specs based on provided functional specifications.
- Experience with code analyzers such as SonarQube.
- Solid understanding of object-orientated programming (OOP) and web server technology
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to work in an Agile environment.
- Technical experience with the full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), including requirements, prototypes, testing, implementation, training, support, and issue resolution.
- Experience with version control and source safe software.
- Solid background in testing, including unit testing and regression testing.
- Must be self-directed and possess exceptional interpersonal skills, as this position requires frequent customer interaction
- Must be able to pass a Background Check (Public Trust)
- Familiarity with common developer tools – Java / WAS / Eclipse/ Jenkins