Senior Consultant, Life Sciences Next Gen Therapies
Deloitte has established a leadership position in the area of Life Sciences consulting. We have built outstanding insights to the challenges and opportunities in this space and have strong industry relationships and experiences in delivering business results. We are looking forSenior Consultantsto help us shape the direction of our practice capabilities and delivery of project results. The ideal candidate has deep expertise in clinical operations processes and truly understands the needs of industry and regulators.These qualifications are required:
Work you'll do
- ERP platform implementation experience (SAP, Oracle) for Next Gene Therapies
- Understanding of selling gene/cell therapies and bio-tech therapies
- Functional/domain knowledge of gene therapies
- Knowledge of developing digital platforms and ERP integration
- Knowledge of data management
- Experience with CAR-T
Senior Consultants co-lead project work streams or components of large, complex engagements that identify, design, and implement creative business and technology solutions for large Life Sciences companies. Senior Consultants help develop the detailed, quantitative analysis work associated with developing meaningful insights to address Life Sciences clients' biggest challenges.
Senior Consultants participate in setting engagement objectives and scope; develop work plans for components of engagements, coordinate activities between work streams and identify changes in scope. Senior Consultants also design deliverable content to precisely reflect the engagement contract and client needs and strive to improve deliverable quality through verification and validation of results. Senior Consultants also participate in the development and presentation of proposals for business development activities. The team
Deloitte Senior Consultants typically work with a project team dedicated to a single client, taking direction from the Manager or Senior Manager. They work side by side with Principals/Partner/Directors and other Consultants at all levels, often with exposure to clients' C-level executives, organizational leaders and team members. Project teams work onsite with the client team, typically necessitating travel three to four nights a week. Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree from accredited university with strong undergraduate academic record
- 5+ years of professional experience in Life Sciences industry, a few years functioning as a Senior Consultant in a Consulting environment
- Demonstrates consistent career progression with increasing levels of responsibility; performed above expectations in professional roles
- Ability to work independently; lead teams focused on specific work streams of large projects.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, presentation skills and MS Visio, PowerPoint, Excel and PowerPoint proficiency
- Travel up to 50% (while 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future .
How you'll grow
- Advanced degree in business (e.g., MS in Biological Sciences)
- Superior critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional interpersonal, team-building and communication skills
- Ability to lead small teams and own deliverables
- Outstanding integrity, initiative, creativity, and passion
- Ability to work in an ambiguous environment
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- Live within commuting distance to one of Deloitte's consulting offices
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Deloitte's culture
Who says work can't be fun? At Deloitte, the worlds of business, creative, and technology intersect to transform the way we work, play, and communicate. We can't quite put our finger on it, but that combo creates something kind of magical. In studios or on the road, we believe in our people, and we understand that quality of life directly impacts quality of work. We pride ourselves on our flexible work environment and distinctive culture. Learn more about Life at Deloitte. Corporate citizenship
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world. Recruiter tips
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.