Senior Consultant, Process Mining, Operations Transformation
Deloitte's Center for Process Bionics (CPB) is designed to orchestrate innovative and high return Process Transformation. CPB combines unparalleled sector experience with a proven set of modern methodologies, next-gen technology solutions and assets to create an integrated solution to help clients identify significant process improvement opportunities.
Work you'll do
Senior Consultants perform detailed quantitative and qualitative analysis work associated with developing meaningful insights to address client's biggest challenges related to their business processes. Senior Consultants will be trained on next-gen technology solutions to perform their work. Responsibilities typical of a Senior Consultant on one of these projects could include:
• Conduct Process Mining and Process Modeling using data-driven, automated, visual tools
- Facilitate client interviews and client meetings to understand the business processes, request data and collect key performance metrics
- Identify process inefficiencies and quantify the impact
- Develop process flows depicting pain points in the business process
- Define ideal processes and quantify impact of process changes (e.g., automation, outsourcing)
- Conduct detailed analyses to draw conclusions, and develop pertinent and insightful recommendations
• Implement process transformation with opportunities identified and prioritized
• Provide project management support across the end-to-end lifecycle of an engagement
• Design deliverable content to reflect analyses conducted and recommendations
• Present findings to client leadership
• Anticipate risks associated with timely and high-quality delivery of project and escalate the same to project management and leadership
• Mentor junior staff
Operations Transformation Team
Our Operations Transformation team focuses on transforming our clients' core business operations. We advise, design, implement, and deploy innovative and technology enabled solutions focused on "heart of the business" issues in specific sectors including Health Care, Banking & Securities, Insurance, and Energy & Resources. Our Market Offerings include Operating Model Transformation and Center for Process Bionics.
Our clients seek a fresh perspective on how to create a flexible, innovative business model supported by a strong operations foundation. Professionals will use their deep sector knowledge and technical business operations consulting experience to take a more strategic view of our clients' priorities, helping them to prepare for growth, embrace the digital agenda and maximize operational efficiency.
- Bachelor's degree from accredited university with strong undergraduate academic record
- 4 years of professional or consulting experience
- 4 years of experience with process mining, process mapping, process transformation, process sustainability
- Working knowledge/understanding of databases, ETL and SQL skills required to deliver process mining projects
- Working knowledge of one or more tools used in the process mining and process transformation space, e.g.: Signavio, Celonis, Unqork, IBM Blueworks, ARIS, ABBYY
- Demonstrates consistent career progression with increasing levels of responsibility
- Competent in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Travel up to 50% (While 5
- 0% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Data Science or Industrial Engineering degree a plus
- Hands on experience with next gen technologies including RPA
- Hands on experience with data visualization tools
- Broad knowledge of ERP systems
- Desktop activity mining experience
- Professional experience with project management and program analysis
- Excellent undergraduate academic record (GPA 3.5+)
- Professional competence in Microsoft PowerPoint, Visio, and Access
- Superior critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional interpersonal, team-building and communication skills
- Ability to build consensus and foster change in a client business setting with executive level stakeholders
- Commitment to personal and professional growth
- Sense of responsibility to self, team and client
- Outstanding integrity, initiative, creativity, and passion
- Ability to work in an ambiguous environment
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can helpthem to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.