The Sr.Tableau Developer will be working with database and business to design, develop, implement data visualization and document data integration processes.
The Sr. Tableau Developer will be working with database and business to design, develop, implement data visualization and document data integration processes. Candidate will also contribute towards the long-term evolution of Judiciary's analytics capability.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience with traditional Reporting, ETL, and Data Warehouse concepts. The candidate should have excellent communication skills and able to work with product owner to develop and define technical requirements. The candidate should have strong command with Tableau and related solution set.
• Interact with Business users and understand their requirements from a data analytic, visualization and UI/UX perspective.
• Design Dashboards and Reports in Tableau with different data sources - DB2, SQL, Oracle etc.
• Support the Business Intelligence/Analytics data analyst with the understanding of business and data requirements, and iteratively designs visualizations for initial concepts and prototypes that can be presented to customers for feedback
• Perform detailed data analysis (i.e., determine the structure, content, and quality of the data through examination of source systems and data samples)
• Build prototypes for demonstration and illustration purposes for peer groups, Business partners, or senior leaders.
• Understand and analyze the data to find patterns and valuable business insights
• Deliver reports to Business team in a timely manner
• Work hand-in-hand with developers that design and build data models and ETL processes
• Act as a mentor and Tableau SME for other Tableau users across the enterprise
• 10+ years of professional experience in building Reports, Dashboards and Scorecards
• 10+ years of experience and in-depth Knowledge of Business Intelligence tools and architectures (primarily with Tableau)
• 7+ years of experience in SQL, RDBMS design, development and performance tuning
• 7+ years of data warehousing tools and techniques (Datastage ETL, Netezza, MapR preferred)
• 5+ Previous experience in the BI design of complex systems projects
• Ability to understand and analyze the data to find patterns and valuable Business Insights
• Understanding of the Data warehouse life cycle right from data source to ETL to transformations to multidimensional models like data marts, star schema and Reporting
• Strong Semantic design (Like Universe, Tableau Data Source, QVD) and data modeling skills
• Ability to create ETL specifications, unit, and system integration test cases
• Build reusable components for a scalable ETL methodology such as error handling, logging and recoverability
• Deep familiarity with DB2 environment
• Ability to read and write effective, modular, dynamic (parameterized) and robust code, establish and follow already established code standards, and ETL framework
• Extensive experience interpreting functional needs and writing or editing solution designs for new systems, systems changes or system enhancements of a highly complex and sophisticated nature.
• Strong consulting, leading and mentoring skills
116 Villiage Blvd, Suite 240 Princeton, NJ, 08540Contact