We are directly working with the hiring manager and looking for a Hadoop Java consultant for our direct client in Financial industry in Jersey City NJ.
Interested candidate send your resume email@example.com
Location: Jersey City NJ (Local candidates only -F2F interview is must!)
1. 2+ years’ experience in Big Data: Hadoop, HDFS, Hive, Impala, Spark, YARN [optional: HBase, Map-
Reduce, No SQL (Mongo, Casandra), Kafka)]
2. 10+ years Java/Spring/SQL
3. Cloudera or hortonworks experience as well as familiarity with Apache is must.
4. Experience using one or more of: Oracle, JDBC (preferred) OR mysql, PostgreSQL, NoSQL, ODBC,
Greenplum (any relational database background.)
5. Test Driven Development or Unit Testing
6. 2+ years Maven and familiarity working with Linux/UNIX shell Scripts, Jenkins
**cloudera or hortonworks experience is a plus**
**Apache/Open source experience is a plus**
Client is looking for strong Core Java consultant to help build their big data ecosystem. The project is a
firm wide, data services framework that will manage all of the security and meta data across different
lines of business as they move into a hadoop based ecosystems.
They are looking for someone with a strong core java background with experience in hibernate, Spring
framework, rest APIs, and restful webservices. This candidate will also need to have Hadoop big data
experience. Ideally, they would know how to write a map reduce and have experience with YARN. Hands
on spark experience is Must.