Description Job Description:Are you ready to make an impact?At Leidos
, we deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our diverse and talented people who are dedicated to our customers' success. We empower our teams, contribute to our communities, and operate sustainable. Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide the way we do business.Are you ready to unleash your potential?
We are in search of a Senior Cyber Analyst to work at various work locations. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience helping the Defense product line mission. In this mission we support rapid acquisition of critical services and products, including test instrumentation prototypes related to leading edge directed energy, Hyper-Sonics, and zero trust development.Join a team committed to a mission!Leidos Defense Group
provides a diverse portfolio of systems, solutions, and services covering land, sea, air, space, and cyberspace for customers worldwide. Solutions for Defense include enterprise and mission IT, large-scale intelligence systems, command and control, geospatial and data analytics, cybersecurity, logistics, training, and intelligence analysis and operations support. Our team is solving the world's toughest security challenges for customers with can't fail missions. To explore and learn more, click here
!Utilize your talents and gain new skills, we want to foster your growth. Apply today! Responsibilities -
What You'll Be Doing:
Required Experience, Skills, and Education:
- eMASS Controls Audit.
- RMF Compliance Analysis.
- Log Analysis.
- IT Hardware Configuration / STIG Validation.
- Lead 3-5 employees toward daily mission accomplishment.
Preferred Experience, Skills, and Education - Favorable if you have:
- BS degree and 8+ years of prior relevant experience (additional experience, education and training may be considered in lieu of degree).
- DODi- 8570 certification to meet IAT II (Security+ CE).
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) Certification.
- Task Lead/Team Lead experience with strong communication skills.
- ISSO experience.
- RTS RMF ATO background.
- DISA STIG Checklist Review (Application Security, Linux, Windows, etc.).
- ACAS experience.
- Must be able to maintain a DoD Secret Security Clearance.