SAIC has an immediate need for a Senior Cyber Engineer
to support the Marine Corps located oniste in Huntsville, Alabama. Job Description:
The candidate will support the operational and strategic efforts of a Marine Corps acquisition program. The candidate will be working with our talented team of engineers, logisticians and program support personnel to design and build the next generation mobile applications for the United States Marine Corps. The applications are in support of multiple Program of Record software suites designed to make it easier for Marines to do their jobs effectively and reduce human errors. Responsibilities:
Qualifications Education Requirements:
- Researches and evaluates cyber capabilities and new security tools and products against operational requirements and introduces them to the Marine Corps project teams for consideration.
- Designs, tests, and implements secure operating systems, networks, security monitoring, tuning and management of mobile devices and mobile device software applications. Supports the complete integrated product team on all related engineering, logistics, testing, training and financial efforts.
- Architects, plans, configures, deploys, maintains, and upgrades COTS/GOTS and custom toolsets to address vulnerabilities and/or implement security controls for devices and systems that will be operationally deployed.
- Create, deploy and manage security profiles for Android devices and associated peripherals.
- Bachelors degree and fourteen (14) years of related experience; four (4) years of experience accepted in lieu of degree.
- Strong familiarity with Android mobile devices and hardening them for accreditation.
- Extensive knowledge of the NSA's CSfC process and standards for rapidly delivering cybersecurity products quickly to the military.
- Experience with DoD wireless networking, especially personal wireless networks.
- Ability to network with commercial vendors to remain current with emerging technologies and systems in order to recommend technical way ahead strategies for DoD projects.
- Must have an active Secret Secueity Clearance
- Experience with mobile security products such as VMware, Airwatch, Samsung Knox and Samsung Secure Device
My SAIC Benefits.