Piper Companies is seeking a talented Senior Cyber Security Analyst to join a well established financial services company in RTP, NC. The ideal candidate will have strong experience with threat intelligence, advanced network monitoring, and incident response tools.
Responsibilities of Senior Cyber Security Analyst:
• Provide daily data displaying the overall security coverage for specific platforms which shall be reported in appropriate manner.
• Ensure network security access and protect against unauthorized access, modification, or destruction of data that are critical to enable achievement of information security program goals and objectives
• Perform ongoing analysis of security tools and evaluate available technology capabilities against the security needs.
• Provide network defense system architecture, installation and configuration support by identifying, developing and facilitating implementation of initiatives and programs designed to enhance the security of the organizations network and data assets.
• Reviews, develops, tests, and implements security plans, products, and control techniques as well document security policies and procedures.
• Update existing documentation to include tactics, techniques and standard operating procedures and security controls for all hardware/software used on the network.
Provide technical expertise in development and support of Information Security and operational activities, processes, and tools for protecting technology-based information.
Assist with enterprise-wide establishment, and maintenance of data, security-related infrastructure, applications, and processes.
Requirements of the Senior Cyber Security Analyst include:
• 6+ years of IT experience
• 3+ years of Cyber Security experience
• Strong experience with threat intelligence & incident response
• Prior experience with firewalls, IPS/IDS, NAC, EDR
• Proven experience with network monitoring
• Certifications (any of the following): CEH, GWAPT, GPEN, OSCP, GSE, GSEC, GCIA
• Outstanding attention to detail
• Very strong communication skills
Compensation for the Senior Cyber Security Analyst:
• Salary Range: $125,000-$145,000/Annually
• Opportunity to work in an exciting environment with an employee focused mentality
• Strong benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K match and generous PTO
• No relocation assistance available
• No 3 rd party candidates
Keywords: Cyber Security, Threat Intelligence, Incident Response, Network Monitoring, Firewall, GSEC, GPEN, Pen Testing, GSE, Digital Forensics SEIM