Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Entering ManTech-s 50th year, we hold the distinct honor of being named a -Top 100 Global Technology Company- by Thomson Reuters. We understand that in order to hold this distinct honor, we must provide our employees with the opportunity to break through barriers. We reinvest in our employees through rich educational opportunities such as 100% paid tuition for qualifying Bachelor-s and Master-s degrees, rich training and certification programs allowing our employees to obtain industry best certifications, a variety of Communities of Practice (COPs) where employees can exchange knowledge and much more, along with a vast array of instruction and resources needed for personal and professional development through our very own ManTech University. In addition to those amazing benefits, ManTech also has a fully dedicated Career Mobility team to provide you with guidance and assistance to continue to grow your career with ManTech.
ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Senior Cyber Vulnerability Analyst to join our team in Chantilly, VA to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Conducts penetration tests and vulnerability assessments and develops mitigation and/or remediation recommendations for discovered vulnerabilities.
- Analyzes and reviews application, system, and network security postures across the enterprise through active scanning, application-layer protocol fingerprinting or traffic analysis.
- Prioritizes mitigation actions based on assessed risk upon discovery of critical exploits and vulnerabilities.
- Supports the development and implementation of enterprise mitigation actions in response to complex vulnerabilities.
- Reviews and recommends updates to network/system configurations in response to changes in the threat environment (identified trends, IA vulnerability alerts / bulletins / technical advisories, known malicious files, zero day exploits, etc.).
- Researches existing exploit code and/or develops proof-of-concept exploit code for test and evaluation of mitigations solutions.
- Develops and submits detailed reports of findings, analysis and recommendations. Researches new vulnerabilities, attacks and exploits.
- Contributes to the completion of milestones associated with specific projects.
- Provides solutions to a variety of complex technical problems.
Demonstrated technical experience:
- Minimum Education: B.S. or relevant experience in related field.
- Minimum/General Experience: 5-7 years of related experience.
- CNDSP-Auditor (CEH, CISA, or GSNA) certification
- IAT Level II (GSEC, Security+, SSCP, or CCNA-Security) certification desired
- Previous experience conducting vulnerability assessments and penetration testing
- Experience with open source/COTS vulnerability assessment and penetration testing platforms
- Understanding of latest security principles, techniques, and protocols.
- Ability to function in a fast-paced environment and effectively manage multiple tasks simultaneously; coordinating resources and ensuring scheduled goals are met.
- Ability to effectively interact with various levels of senior management is necessary.
- Ability to make decisions and resolve problems effectively - Seek out information and data to evaluate, prioritize and formulate best solution or practice.
- Must be able to multi-task, work independently and as part of a team, share workloads, and deal with sudden shifts in project priorities.
- Must possess an active TS/SCI w/ a CI polygraph.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.