Our client is looking for a team member who can join us in supporting the development, validation and monitoring of cyber security capabilities.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 5 years+ working in and/or auditing IT security areas such as penetration testing, operations, threat intelligence, monitoring, vulnerability management or security engineering in large enterprises.
- Some industry leading Certifications preferred: CISSP, CISA, CRISC, CISM, CEH, and/or CIPT
Prior experience in IT Operational Risk Management methodologies and principles, previous big four experience preferred
- Knowledge of cloud migration, security and access management experience preferred
Demonstrates proficiencies and comfortable working in the previously stated cybersecurity domains.
- Working knowledge of industry security standards and guidance such as NIST or ISO
Capable of working independently and within a collaborative team environment
- Must demonstrate the ability to deliver effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Effectively challenge our 1st line of defense technology teams while collaborating with the 3rd line of defense and internal 2nd line partners.
- Collaborate with key risk areas, business partners, and IT counterparts to design action plans to address Cybersecurity and IAM risk
Please email me your word format resume along with your contact info.