Kforce is working with a growing and established Aerospace Company that is looking for Senior Radar DSP Software Engineers. They are looking for candidates nationwide willing to relocate to the Sunny State of Arizona. Once again, the positions are in Arizona.
As part of a large-scale development team, Hardware-in-the-Loop software engineers support all aspects of the software life-cycle in development of Software Engineering Systems, Computer in the Loop, and Hardware in the Loop test stations. This includes algorithm design, software design, development, integration, and test of high and low level software components.
The Software Engineer provides solutions to moderately complex technical software problems using ingenuity and innovation and reviews software products for soundness of technical judgment and adequacy. The Software Engineer will work under general supervision and will support product deliveries with tasks such as creating software modules, modifying code based on engineering change notices, and assist in integration and troubleshooting while adhering to defined development processes.
The Software Engineer will be required to produce documentation related to the design and release of software artifacts and is expected to give formal and informal presentations to senior software personnel. Additionally, the Software Engineer is expected to follow Department processes and procedures.
* Candidate must possess a Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Math or Physics
* 5 - 10+ years of experience specifically in Radar Signal Processing (e.g. design requirements for radar systems, tactical or simulation algorithm prototyping or implementation) or similar signal processing background
* Working knowledge of MATLAB and one of the following programming languages: C, C++, Java Programming, or Python
* Ability to produce technical documentation including customer briefings and specifications
* Must possess prior coursework or experience in areas of digital signal processing, probability theory, stochastic signal processing and electromagnetic theory
* Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information
Desired Experience, Skills, and Education:
* Advanced degree in Electrical Engineering, Math or Physics
* Candidate possess experience in detection and estimation theory
* Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
* Solution oriented individual who has initiative and can communicate technical details effectively
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.