We're are looking for a Data Analyst, Speech Analytics to join our client's Operational Analytics team. This is a permanent position based in Chicago, IL. You will be responsible for using a combination of business intuition and analytics to provide executive leadership with actionable insights to drive strategic decision-making and maximize company-wide value. You will be responding to the needs of the business, and helping to solve problems and answer questions as they arise. Due to the dynamic nature of the Operational Analytics team, and this role in particular, we seek entrepreneurial candidates with the ability to derive analytical insights from a variety of business contexts and data sources.
• Lead in the creation and enhancement of tools for developing and improving our company sales operations using speech analytics platforms
• Work with business stakeholders to understand important value drivers and challenges within their departments, and determine the important metrics and insights that can help improve performance as a result
• Provide new insights to business leaders through a combination of speech, descriptive, and diagnostic analytics
• Test hypotheses across data sets using measurable, statistical methods to evaluate best performing strategies
Skills & Experience:
• 4+ years of experience in speech analytics platforms such as CallMiner, NICE, and Verint
• BS or BA degree in business, economics, finance, accounting, marketing analytics, MIS, computer science, engineering, or equivalent work experience
• Experience conveying complex concepts to colleagues with varying degrees of analytical and technical knowledge.
Unlimited PTO as long as you are in good standing with your manager
Good Health Insurance
401K match up to 6%