comScore, a leading technology firm in the entertainment measurement industry is searching for a full time Senior Data Analyst - Custom Research in Boston, MA. The Senior Data Analyst will be a responsible and dedicated individual proficient in data analysis, working with complex datasets, focused on success. His/her primary responsibility is to build solutions to measure various actions in the digital world. This person will generate data flow processes, analyze large volumes of data, develop and deliver data reports, and collaborate across different functional teams.
Problems we are solving: What do people do when they are online and how is that different across devices? What new technologies have made legitimate disruptions in the digital landscape and what is the sizing of their impact. Why are there shifts in the ecosystems of search engines, social media, and retailers? How much of those trends are caused by company strategies as opposed to the evolution the general population's behavior? What can our clients do when they integrate with the astronomical sum of data comScore has? This is an exciting and intellectually challenging opportunity for an experienced self-starter to join a leader in information based marketing intelligence solutions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Lead successful custom data analytics engagements based on client business objectives
* Work directly with key clients to define business goals, and translate these into a measurement strategy and subsequent reporting structure that outlines how your client can achieve their goals
* Assist clients with data solutions to help support their data-driven decision culture and measurement strategies
* Determine and implement appropriate technologies to deliver and automate custom datasets
* Develop reports that meet client requirements and drive data insights
* Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders
* Create customized user documentation for deliveries and be willing to lead training sessions
* Have a complete understanding of comScores syndicated deliveries
* 2-3 years of experience
* BS Degree in Business, MIS, Operations Research, or other analytically oriented discipline
* Experience with SQL Server, GreenPlum, and Python
* Excellent knowledge of online marketing, web analytics, web development
* Knowledge of online marketing and specifically digital measurement to support online businesses
* Strong writing and technical documentation skills
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills as it pertains to technical implementation techniques for data collection and integration
* Sense of creativity to develop and optimize deliveries and technical processes
* Self-motivated, fast learner with the ability to operate independently
* Team player with strong interpersonal skills and a willingness to help others
About comScore: comScore is a leading cross-platform measurement company that measures audiences, brands and consumer behavior everywhere.
comScore completed its merger with Rentrak Corporation in January 2016, to create the new model for a dynamic, cross-platform world. Built on precision and innovation, comScore's data footprint combines proprietary digital, TV and movie intelligence with vast demographic details to quantify consumers' multiscreen behavior at massive scale. This approach helps media companies monetize their complete audiences and allows marketers to reach these audiences more effectively. With more than 3,200 clients and a global footprint in more than 70 countries, comScore is delivering the future of measurement.
Shares of comScore stock are currently traded on the OTC Market (OTC:SCOR).
For more information on comScore, please visit comscore.com.
EEO Statement: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Department: Data Analytics, Research & Product Operations