Kforce has a client that is seeking a Data Analyst - Enablement and Retention Team in Chicago, IL.
This Data Analyst will be working closely with Customer Organization Leadership including VP of Customer Success, Director of Strategy & Operations and Director of Customer Enablement to build dashboards, drive business critical metrics for the Customer Enablement team (CE) and Retention team as well as bring data driven insights into actions. This newly created role will work cross functionally with the Business. The Intelligence (BI) team, other teams in Success and Global Services teams. The Data Analyst candidate must have the ability to both think strategically to develop plans, and also have the operational expertise to execute on them.
Responsibilities of the Data Analyst:
* Data Analyst will partner with CE/Retention teams as well as Customer Organization leadership to define and execute mission critical metrics, build go-to dashboards and refine key insights
* Streamline the data collection process, automate the data pull and consolidate existing dashboards that the teams use today.
* Data Analyst will leverage data to provide visibility into the health of the unowned business and timely performance tracking through dashboards and business reviews
* Perform analysis to identify gaps and maximize productivity and scaling efficiency as well as drive operational efficiency and team productivity
* 5+ years in data analytics role; SaaS experience highly preferred
* 2+ years of hands-on experiences with building dashboards using Looker
* Strong in SQL and data/query assessment abilities
* Strong analytical thinker with an outcomes-oriented approach to customer operations
* Comfortable working in a fast paced environment and dealing with ambiguity
* Flexible and open to changing priorities, and managing multiple tasks simultaneously within compressed timeframes
* Collaborative team player who is effective partnering cross functionally
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.