Our client is a global leader and award winning software company. They specifically work with large retailers and wholesale companies to help them use make business decisions b. The company is trusted by some of the largest retails in the world to provide them with accurate data to help plan and execute logistics. Their research operations team is growing and needs a strong mid-level data analyst with good data science skills.
This team specifically works in identifying customers' specific needs and troubleshooting data issues through investigation and programmable analysis. You will be doing forecasting, building graphic output and working on a new machine learning platform. The right candidate will have at least 10 years of experience in programmable analytics experience ideally working heavily with R. any exposure to machine learning would be a huge plus. This is a stable company, a sharp team and will offer room for growth.
Required Skills & Experience
- 10+ years of professional experience
- Foundation in data analysis and programmable analytics
- Strong coding in R or python
- Ability to use plotly or matlab
- Previous SQL work
- Understanding of predictive analytics
- Machine learning models
What You Will Be Doing
- Competitive Salary: Up to $155,000 / year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Generous paid time off and vacation policy
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.