InfoTech Spectrum delivers comprehensive fully integrated creative IT solutions ranging from IT consulting services to advanced technology deployment and product development.
Title: Senior Data Analyst (SQL, data mapping, data cleansing)
- Data Analyst will be responsible developing an understanding of the relationship of the data that supports business processes and applications.
- The analyst will gain insights into the data and the movement of the data from data entry to final data destinations in the back end files and reporting systems.
- Candidates must possess the technical capabilities to extract, retrieve and analyze data on their own. Be able to dive in and research new and complex data sources to understand how the data is moving in the system and how the data is stored in order to identify any anomalies that may exist.
- The analyst should possess strong interpersonal communication skills to be able to bridge the gap between business and technical users to relay both business and technical concepts as it relates to data.
- The analyst will be required to document findings and ensure that mappings and lineage are well documented and stored into knowledge storage repositories